Post Ewan McKenna

He should go for a holiday to Reunion and go swimming in the sea.

This would get a thousand likes on twitter and catapult you into relevancy. You could become a climate actifluencer…

Is that one of those yokes with the L. Casei Immunitas in it?

I always thought L. Casei Immunitas sounded like a squad player for Brazil on a summer development tour of Europe.

Leonardo Casei Immunitas should have been a spoof player inserted into one of those “100 best young footballers in the world” lists.

“The Atletico Mineiro starlet has spent the last nine months on the sidelines with injury but that hasn’t stopped him attracting attention from European powerhouses such as FC Porto, Ajax and Monaco.”

He would be set upon very quickly by Ewan’s headbanger posse

1 Like
1 Like

I agree with Ewan there…

The problem is the lack of self awareness, he’s perfectly entitled to voice a criticism of Houlihan or whoever at any random time, but referring to him no as an alco is out of order, Ewan is forever crying about people making personal comments against him

That tweet took me to his feed, he’s posting pictures from pride events to link the staff of bookshops and libraries to child grooming, I suspect the pride events in question are not in Ireland :grinning:

5 Likes

Another Saturday night screaming into the abyss by Ewan the pisshead. Some life

1 Like

Yeah. Like, I wont lie, I find myself agreeing with him quite a bit.

But he’s method and means of doing it is downright deranged.

It’s well known hoolahan was a piss head.

That’s why he kept the pubs closed.

Jesus the man is filled with such anger.

The Irish smoked him out of the country

1 Like

Ewan is right more than he’s wrong. He just needs to limit the out put and work on his delivery. He lowers the blade to early and too often. Rarely do you see his points taken apart though. It’s usually just the woke lads telling him to shut up as they can’t debate him

5 Likes

Okay Ewan

4 Likes

quelle surprise

Ewan is a hero for the awkward squad

10 Likes

lolz, “come on and explain yourself to me & unqualified grifter you vile person” - what an invitation

2 Likes

Two beautiful examples of a total inability to debate from the forums west Brit contingent. The famed wit.

1 Like

a 10 second google for the history of Galway

“Galway, because of its loyalty to the Crown, was used as an occasional administrative centre by the English authorities.”

He calls Ireland a “failed state”. Children were going to school in bare feet then emigrating with no qualifications 70 years ago. He has lived in Brazil and or Portugal for 6 or 7 years now. I don’t think he is qualified to pontify on the state of the nation, given that his opinions are clouded by his personal situation.

8 Likes