Post Ewan McKenna

I dont read enough of his tweets to know his opinions on everything.

1 Like

Does he still have the PhD student on retainer to get the GAA development funding figures wrong again?

1 Like

Really? Why does he delete so many tweets so? Why did he have an account ( which logged his insane tweets before he deleted them) banned? Ewan is as nasty a bastard as there is and rails away against everything that he is himself. Nepotism in media? Check. A lad who regularly gets boozed up and abuses people abusing people for being alcos? Check.

12 Likes

Sage advice. If he could just limit the amount of times he calls people ‘nasty cunts’ and ‘vile alcos’ the Pulitzer prize will be a mere formality.

6 Likes

He needs help for his self harm.

He lowers the blade instantly and randomly in this case,
And they didn’t ‘take every right you have’

The staff of shops that carry certain books are not in kahoots with child groomers,
He’s wrong more often than not, and very nasty with a ferociously nasty following, a genuine hero to the far right,

7 Likes

Ah yeah, only a few. Like the right to go places, do things, meet people. Stuff no one needs anyway

Yeah, some rights

It’s not like they were on a solo run, happened elsewhere also

Read through his timeline.

It’s fairly depressing stuff, where does he get the energy?

1 Like

Tbh, i feel he is at the stage where its only the far right that like his posts now. So his posts seem to be about the following:
Gay books for Kids
Climate scam
Covid anger
Trans
Ukranian nazis

Where to from here now though, kind of grim how its turned out for him, so.much anger

1 Like

I think the alco comment is directed at Mike Ryan

Can’t imagine it will be a happy ending.

1 Like

Yep, some important rights and I will never, ever forget or forgive them for it.

That’ll go well for you…

4 Likes

I couldn’t care less. I found the lockdown incredibly tough and I dont think it was necessary. No political party who supported it will ever get a vote from me again.

3 Likes

Me too mate. But holding any of that seeth is detrimental to your own ongoing mental wellbeing.

2 Likes

That sort of anger is very unhealthy imo,
Get on with your life, same shit happened all over the world, they didn’t know how to deal with it, no matter what they did it would have passed people off, nobody set out to make your life miserable

What is the point of a democracy if the people who make decisions arent held to account for them?

It’s not like I’m sitting here seething at work (work I went to whilst everyone else stayed at home and had to deal with people who were literally too dangerous to let into the country), but I’m angry about it. And if any politician comes looking for my vote they’ll hear about it. And “sure everyone else was doing it” will not cut it. Florida, Texas, and Sweden didn’t.

4 Likes

Gas cunts

1 Like

The best revenge is living well as they say.