Post Ewan McKenna

Yes but who sent it to Kimmage.

Ewan says in article it was the gaa…bizarre enough if that true…why should they :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Tried to do something similar out in O’Dwyers in Balbriggan

1 Like

This is a key question. And also what was the investigation the gaa conducted that led them to go two feet in on Ruane. That’s the news worthy part, not what happened.

1 Like

Rural muldoons get very jealous of each other; yer man Ruane probably had a bigger house or was more successful in life than one of the parents and it all spiralled from there

6 Likes

Game of Throw Ins

3 Likes

Two islands and a robot lawnmower and the parish turned on him.

11 Likes

I had heard one of the parents was relatively high profile. Both young fellas have gone on to do very well which is a fine reflection on those involved in the club, whatever grievances there was with the parents wasn’t held against the children.

3 Likes

Game of Blow-ins (possibly)

3 Likes

Definitely not for one family

Yep, correct for all of the families involved

Ewan coming up with a tinfoil hat theory because a team he doesn’t like wins. Who would have thunk it?

https://twitter.com/EwanMacKenna/status/1811165619129028701?t=0sd6LvmcLk0jp2Ku5z848g&s=19

1 Like

He has a very valid point about the Saka hand ball right before the ball broke to Kane for the penalty. Baffling how Var didnt consider that in overall analysis.

2 Likes

Hes still a Grade A Cunt

1 Like

I realise that but it doesnt change the facts around the goal

Some fairly strange refereeing decisions last night. I would say he seemed to be giving England the benefit if the doubt. Soft frees, corners given as goal-kicks, etc. However Saka’s goal being ruled out for offside seemed marginal. The winning goal was a cracker and England were the better team but the Dutch woudl sem to have some genuine grievances

1 Like

He has a very valid point alright, but not everything is a massive conspiracy

3 Likes

Ewan just another Paddy Footix seething that England are in the final.

Its always a conspiracy with Ewan. The idea that an all German team of officials are going to conspire to make England win is ludicrous. But then Ewan is ludicrous i suppose.

3 Likes

I’d have preferred if England played badly last night and still got to the final, just to piss off Paddy footix even more. And the Scots. It must drive them mental altogether.

1 Like