Post Ewan McKenna

Whats this now?

He put up very nasty tweets about Nina carberry last night and had to delete them.

I love the way he is forever telling people on twitter to read his ‘work’. Like he is Ernest fucking Hemingway!

7 Likes

He’s very jealous of Miguel Delaney and Ken early apparently.

Kimmage’s articles a few years back about some dispute in a Galway GAA club ( maybe Athenrye?). It was bizzare.

1 Like

Oh yes, that one. I’d be in broad agreement. A local row.

I vaguely remember it

Did something happen the PRO? He is claiming she ended up losing her house a result of the fallout.

Ewan is making an utter fool of himself again.

I think he could actually be @maroonandwhite as he has the exact same style and has a bizarre paranoia about anybody doing a bit of digging into any wee bit a shcandal in Galway GAA.

:grinning:

You don’t say !!

1 Like

Migs has it made, fucking around on transfer talk on sky of a Tuesday night.

https://twitter.com/PaulKimmage/status/1803377720237101295

Hope Kimmage cleans him out.

Kimmage is wrong on things
But he’s done an awful lot of good in his time for sport.

2 Likes

Be gob. I’d say there was definitely a time kimmage was a hero of Ewan. Was there a specific incident changed things I wonder.

Kimmage getting a job

V interesting article here from Ewan rebutting the Kimmage piece (also linked in the piece)

2 Likes

Sounds like a few parents being cunts or am I wrong.

Haven’t read MacKennas piece above but that’s all I remember it being. Your standard run of the mill sports club arguement that for some reason Kimmage deemed worthy of a Sunday newspaper. I don’t know how any editor could stand over it.

5 Likes