Post Ewan McKenna

They’re at it again :popcorn::popcorn:

Ewan’s interminable shift to becoming a boring crank is almost complete. He’s ranting about pronouns today with a decidedly stale take that he’s hoping is provocative but has been done to death by others at this stage.

Sad to see. Just using tired old tropes now to try and start a row and stay relevant to his new followers.

11 Likes

Hes peaking

That’s an unwinnable battle for Ewan. JK Rowling and Graham Linehan have perished at that sword.

1 Like

Caitlyn jenner was accused of being accused of being tramsphobic recently ffs. Where does it end

I think if you leave Twitter and Facebook, you automatically eliminate a lot of that woke shit from your life and you realise how much of a waste of time it is to be engaging with these fuckers. You don’t have to worry about online “spats” etc.

4 Likes

Some lads would be a lot better off leaving TFK

2 Likes

Fixed that for ya.

1 Like

He is very obvious, does he think this is some sort of esoteric knowledge?

I’m not much of a fan of Manchester City’s ownership but Qewan wanting them to be starved, raped, butchered and stoned seems slightly harsh.

I always thought Gary was a nice fella, but I wouldn’t follow the soccer much

1 Like

Just because Ewan doesn’t like him doesn’t mean hes not a nice fella. But then again like you , I wouldn’t follow the soccer that much

I have a suspicion Gary is a nasty bit of goods.

On planet Ewan anyone who is successful & on good money is a cunt .

3 Likes

Great soccer season for Ewan. The Blues brothers teams he supports win the Scottish League and European Cup.

Does Ewan have a bit of a blind spot about Russian state financing of Chelsea? He gets very hot and bothered about Abu Dhabi (and rightly so) but never seems to have a lot to say about Sibneft and asset stripping of Russian state assets to bankroll Chelsea. I suppose when it’s the emotional attachment of your own team, even Ewan can turn a blind eye to an autocratic regime and human rights abuses.

1 Like

100%, i’d imagine Ewan has some hangover this morning.

Huh?

He’s a crisp thief. Nasty business.