Post Ewan McKenna

Does he still have ‘former sportswriter of the year’ in his signature thingy :smiley:
The guy is absolutely deluded

1 Like

Unnecessary post

A lovely “you’re not a doctor so you can’t have an opinion”. Some people are easily lead by fancy titles and letters after your name.

Tongue in cheek of you ask me but you can have your own opinion

Aye it’s completely in cheek. I’d say he leaves it there to get up the ass of uptight Limerick based cork teachers

3 Likes

4 Likes

Ewan a brave man to take on the Irish Liverpool fanbase.

A barring from the Ratoath Inn for Ewan methinks

Spectacular stopped clocking from Ewan!

1 Like

I disagree with Ewan here. I can’t wait to line out with the girls in green

i thought you had already

2 Likes

The wig slips

2 Likes

Mate that’s a prominent posters Missus

1 Like

Ewan and AOC get stuck into each other. Who’s the forum backing

2 Likes

Anthony has scoped 30% more people in the last 12 months than he did in 2019 but Ewan has scooped 130% more in the last 12 months than he did in 2019, not in a journalistic sense.

Ewan schooled him there tbf.

Isn’t hard. Doctors don’t like to be questions and AOC threw his toys out of the pram straight away

You notice the hostility a lot when their spin is uncovered as disingenuous and factually incorrect.

2 Likes

Imagine what will happen during the covid tribunal in 2026. Tony is doing his best to another cervical check one.

Its impossible to take a doctor to court in ireland for negligence as no other irish doctor will testify. You have to spend bug money to get a second opinion from the UK or the states