Post Ewan McKenna

It looks like himself and Miguel aren’t mates anymore. I wonder what happened.

Same reason I ditched @Mac

He is toxic

16 Likes

Miguel is part of the main stream media now
The very sane main stream media that’s trying to silence Ewan

They were having a public to and fro on Twitter a few months ago. Miguel engaged with one of Ewan’s Covid tweets and said something like…As Ive said to you privately, the reason these measures are being taken is because we’re in the middle of a pandemic and we saw what happened at Christmas when restrictions were eased. Ewan was having none of it and raving away. I haven’t noticed them interacting like they used to lately alright.

Miguel has done very well for himself and good luck to him

1 Like

Miguel is living the dream travelling across Europe getting up close to all the Goat’s in the biggest games.

Ewan is frantically bashing his keyboard in an attic out in Portugal

3 Likes

Nice typo

1 Like

I hope it hasn’t weakened the incredible bond that exists between all the former Tribune greats.

Has Ewan spoated anymore on his pics? He’s gone all quite from playing the big man

Ewan’s unedifying need to get involved in constant battles on twitter has fairly ruined him and taken from important and honest journalism he has undertaken in the past, especially his highlighting of Dublin’s financial doping by the gaa and government.

1 Like

It’s becoming more and more obvious that Dublin’s success was down to a golden generation and not money that even Ewan has given up on it.

1 Like

More and more obvious how exactly?

Ladies footballers almost every year, u 20 hurlers in an all Ireland, a completely different team to 2011 bar cluxton…I don’t think you understand the meaning of a golden generation

Oh lovely

2 Likes

Tis all over bar the shouting for the footballers.

They might just about fall over the line this year to make it seven but after that they can forget it.

I’ve done the numbers.

Looks like mensa better make some space.

By the sounds of it Leinster and the all Ireland is wide open next year. I look forward to seeing your ante post wagers.

You can manufacture Tom Lahiffs and Peadar O’Cofaigh Byrnes all you like but you can’t manufacture Dermos and Jackos and Bernos and Cluckos.

I gave that the 10th like there for you

6 Likes

Wait until the rest of the country see the Dublin subs bench from yesterday.

I’d say you will be more disappointed than Dessie Farrell when Dublin footballers are bet.

5 Likes

In a world built on lies, those who tell the truth are pariahs….