Post Ewan McKenna

He’s some baby alright. Launching into tirades of abuse against others but running off to Twitter support and threatening legal action regularly himself.

6 Likes

Only one sensitive to such an accusation would be that offended by it

1 Like

A few weeks ago he was going to bring NPHET crashing down with confidential info he had
He must be sitting tight on it for a bit longer

1 Like

Ironically twitter took it down

1 Like

Reading between the lines it was a photo of Holohan’s family not observing social distancing.

Big revelation tbf. No one would give a fuck, I wouldnt. Who hasn’t broken restrictions or guidance particularly if it was the man’s wife’s funeral.

Tell that to Big Phil

1 Like

You’d often hear the word knacker used not in reference to travellers

His twitter feed was sad tonight. The personal stuff aimed at the dubs players is disgraceful.

3 Likes

Sure he’s been proved totally wrong. He seemed to think Dublin would never again lose.

1 Like

Ewan’s brain exploding at the thought that the Dubs won’t keep winning All-Ireland’s year after year in perpetuity.

2 Likes

:thinking::smirk:

5 Likes

He said Dublin deliberately played badly in the Leinster Championship this year to detract from the funding issue.

1 Like

He’s as big a fuckwit as you are ever likely to come across.

11 Likes

I heard this was true

An Aidan O’Shea hater pretending to be Italian on the internet :female_detective:

6 Likes

When Ewan says it he’s talking about the lad who goes around collecting dead horses, because city folk don’t understand that :joy:

I reckon a fly on the wall type documentary series following Ewan would be a massive hit, he’s absolutely bonkers.

5 Likes

Because that’s definitely the context he used the term in. He didn’t mean it as disparaging at all you see. We just don’t understand language the way he does.

3 Likes

He loves flirting with being cancelled. All part of the thrill of cut and thrust of twitter debating

2 Likes