Post Ewan McKenna

His grandad was a butcher so the woke urban middle class crowd wouldn’t understand it like people of his background would

1 Like

Talking about the cunt gives him oxygen

4 Likes

Jesus Ewan is taking this Dublin defeat very badly.

1 Like

Maybe so. But I’d say he’d rather a career than the oxygen all the same.

I can imagine him explaining his latest “controversy” to his partner today. A long lecture on etymology to a board Brazilian lady and that he’d never heard the term used in a derogatory manner before. But sure he has the oxygen to pay the bills.

His faux outrage is a little transparent. He was throwing around the terms “thugs” and “scumbags” too but he didn’t get traction until he went big.

2 Likes

One feeds the other

The term is often used outside travellers also… But we all know it means.

It is, and I think he meant scumbags rather than travellers but he’s still a tit

2 Likes

Ewan has many genuine arguments but totally muddies that due to some awful personal nastiness

He is now largely unemployable as a sports writer . He has pissed on his own chips

7 Likes

Ewan wouldn’t say that shit to any of the Dublin panellist face to face.

1 Like

John Small bearing the brunt of Ewan’s ire tonight.

Some tramp

1 Like

This gave me a laugh

3 Likes

Bizarre

Ewan would be brilliant in a school debate

I’m not anti vaxx but I’m going to devote my life for the next 48 hours to promoting anti vaxx sentiments on the internet,

But not anti vaxx, not me :grinning:

The obsession with ewan continues. I’d mute this thread if it wasn’t so fascinating to observe

:thinking:

This might be one for the TNH thread

2 Likes

He’s having a right pop off Donie. The green Eyed monster is an awful thing

He’s lived in some of the world’s worst places - Gaza, Brazil and Athy. He’s beyond question on these topics

25 Likes