Post your favourite meltdowns over President Trump's victory

Thats the best you have?

Take your hammering and move on.

1 Like

:joy:

Can someone throw up the table of the rattled stages, please.

Youā€™re not broadminded enough to engage in discussion here.

1 Like

Just as a matter of interest chief.What age bracket are you in? Iā€™m not trying to catch you out

I made my point. I knew the reception it would get, easily a dozen posts up there of the exact same thing. Sheep. Iā€™m independent minded enough to not give a shit and I donā€™t need to get into a back and forth on it.

Look up neo-liberal though, I would probably be considered the opposite.

1 Like

What are the brackets and what does it have to do with anything?

Are you in your 20s 30s etc. Thatā€™s what I mean

Iā€™m in my 30s

Take a look in the mirror there bud if you want to see a sheep.

2 Likes

2 Likes

20 lads calling the one who contradicts all of them a sheep. That made me smile.

Ah OK. No its just that the general trend is that people tend to be at the more extreme end of left in theIrish 21s. Come and bit more towards the centre in their 30th and tend to drift a bit more to the right from the 40 mark. This doesnā€™t take into account things like upbringing, education etc. I was just interested thatā€™s all.

Not necessarily Mike, take @anon32894817 there for example. Iā€™d say heā€™s the youngest poster on the board but heā€™s also one of the most stupid and intolerant of the lot of them.

2 Likes

Nevermind that, someone fire up the gif of Dawson crying.

Ah no I agree with you. Like I said it was a generalisation rather then a clad iron rule

1 Like

Thatā€™s quite an accolade considering the competition on here. Canā€™t say heā€™s ever struck me as being that bad.

1 Like

20 lads against you but not to worry the entire Irish media and the screaming Mary section of society with you.
Develop a backbone, you are weak minded. Easily led. And easy pickings for the creepy and pathetic cunts who set the tone for how you think.

2 Likes

This cohort should be renamed ā€˜screaming Mullallyā€™ to better represent the feminist white male hating brigade. Thankfully weā€™ve only two of them on here.

4 Likes

Ah brilliant.

Ah only in matters relating to limerick hurling really, heā€™s not the worst.

It is would be achievement on here alright. At least you always know youā€™re on the right track when you see something like this lining up against you, the screaming Mary brigade