Posters who take the INTERNET too seriously

TAN.

1 Like

indeed and i do, in fact this topic dedicated to me is one of the best days of my life.

ps How many posts have you at this stage?

I sometimes struggle with the definition of irony, but I’m thinking this might be it???

MBB is the internet.

Not hard believe pal, revel in it. This is indeed serious business.

Ah yea, this place is me being serious alright, spot on runt, good call.

The internet is serious business

Not wrong lad, the irony is lost on him MMB. A mistake a rookie wouldn’t make. :strokechin:

This is serious

TAN’s recent attacks on forum good guy Brian Tinnion have me seething.

Obviously not taking the internet seriously seems to be a common topic on here-could one of the regular lads on here explain exactly what that means? Sorry a bit green around the ears here but I’m sure after a few thousand posts I will be up to speed with the party line here. :strokechin:

there are no good guys on this board. anyone who survives as a popular poster around here has inherent character flaws.

yours is clearly stupidity with a delicate hit of irony deficit

I take the internet very seriously. It is the life blood of a lot of businesses in Ireland, access to email and the internet is vital, so you would be foolish not to take it seriously.

+1

The internet is a job creator

have a think back to when you were late teens early twenties with all the inherent insecurities and ferocious desire to be a well liked member of the herd with an aura of cool surrounding you.
you know, a desire to be the same as everyone else who wants to be different

that will explain most of it for you

I love the internet too much to let anyone get to me and get to the forum I love

1 Like

http://www.ubergizmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/13_internet-addiction.jpg

When the front page loads the war begins.

I see-thanks TAN. That explains things a bit better. Maybe I should lurk here for a while before posting again just to get the feel for what the prevailing wind is before opening by big gob.

Wow that is delicious.

Can’t believe MBB actually started this thread…TFK is MBB’s life…the laois basement dweller spends his time trying to make friends here, sucking farts from his wannabe friends’ hoop in an effort to be liked… :lol: :lol: :lol: