Premier Darts League 2011

lokking forward to this tonight. lewis is value there. even if wade is ‘focused’ lewis may have too many guns for him.

Matches:

Whitlock Barney
Wade Lewis
Webster Taylor
Anderson Bull

Prediction:

Whitlock
Lewis
Webster
Draw

I hate Wade. I don’t really rate him as a top darts player either. Lewis is now a Champion, seems to be thoroughly comfortable in that role and is playing unbelievable darts.

Can only see one winner here.

hard to argue against any of that. anderson will have too much scoring for jenkins.

Maybe.

I wanted to go against the favourite for one of them so I decided I’d go for a draw in this one. Jenkins is still decent enough of a player and Anderson can blow hot and cold.

Barney looks down in himself on the walk-on, low on confidence. This could well be a rout if the Wizard gets a foothold early on…

Whitlock throwing absolute shit in this first leg, he is going to lose the throw here. :o

It’s warming up now. Barney should be 3-0 up but Whitlock took out a superb 140 to take the last leg…

whitlock can be a slow starter but barney throwing well in fairness

class 160 checkout from barney :clap:

101 average from barney so far.

barney may be getting some focus back in light of the ‘decline’ of the power.

great to see barney playing like this :clap:

Whitlock. :rolleyes:

incredible

Super performance from Barney but it must be said Whitlock played nowhere near where he can. Where did that come from.

whitlock was well below his best, but anyone would struggle against barney in that form. i hope he maintains that level of form for rest of the year.

I have had a punt on Lewis @ 4/5 to get something back but i’d a bigger bet on Whitlock and the night is unsalvagable for me now. I rarely back odds on shots, preferring to take them on. The one week i change my mind. :rolleyes:

nostradamus could not have foreseen that performance so dont dwell on it. lewis will deliver for you.

Wade looks as though he’s had a few jars on him earlier…