Premier League 2017/18

2nd anyway.like the cut of the new lad.even I canā€™t be arsed watching them much this year.i used to go to 4/7 games a season, I havenā€™t gone once in the last year.

They shouldā€™ve stuck with Unsworth for the rest of the season, he was slowly starting to turn things around before Fat Sam came in and changed it all again. Parking the bus doesnā€™t suit Everton. They need to get at teams and theyā€™re well enough equipped with the players to do that to every other team in the league bar Man City maybe

Not at all. Big Sam is suited to tiny clubs with no expectations other than avoiding relegation. The Newcastle job was too big for him and so is the Everton one.

Everton have failed to get a shot on target in 3 of their last 5 games. Before Fat Sam, they had failed to get a shot on target in 3 of their last 222 games.

Did they not beat man city?

Fantastic Interneting by @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy.

This is why the dumb rating should be brought backā€¦

No

Took you long enoughā€¦

Not at all. The man got it all angels and was cool as a breeze. Now go fuck yourself.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: your a gas cuntā€¦"got it all angelā€™s"he got nothingā€¦ Itā€™s called having a fucking opinion
Everyoneā€™s is different

Christā€¦

1 Like

https://twitter.com/i/moments/952231542969065473

1 Like

Juve knocking out Madrid

Aguero looks like he could get 20 goals a season from playing as a squad rotation option against the lesser teams. Heā€™s not really good enough any more against the rest of the big five.

John Stones. :laughing:

3 Likes

Kyle Walker is really useless too.

Thereā€™s a real lack of pace in that City side.

This is like when Celtic lost their unbeaten record. Got a right hammering. Liverpool vs Hearts would be some match

I can see City dropping a raft of points over the next 7/8 games.

Liverpool, Chelsea and United all have a decent run of fixtures next so if they can muster 5/6 wins on the trot it will make things a lot more interesting.

Lovely goal to make it 4-2, fair play to whoever it was that backed over 5.5 goals.