Premier League 2017/18

Oh dear … @The_Most_Infamous making a show of himself here

https://twitter.com/football_bang/status/952619744590487553

1 Like

and this cunt too trying his best to be funny

They’ve taken this very bad - They are obsessed with everything Liverpool do - it’s bizarre.

Dance puppets, dance.

It’s just a fact of life that Liverpudlians are and have always been wittier and funnier than their Mancunian counterparts.

Liverpool had Half Man Half Biscuit. Manchester had the Fall.

3 Likes

Take that back, Manchester had Bernard Manning.
Although come to think of it, he was a City fan so probably from Stockport.

I hope to fuck you are not including John Bishop in this.

Pogba ruling the roost here 2-0 United. Two lovely goals from Martial and Valencia

Stoke are a fucking waste of space. The best they’ll ever be even if Lambert turns out to have rediscovered his mojo as a manager is another of these well drilled well set up sides who can grind out the odd 0-0 against top teams and nip a win against their peers

Martin O Neill made a wise choice .

Fuck sake. What is the point of a team that puts out Peter Crouch. Running around there like a gobshite for an hour.

1 Like

Pogba bossed the lad from Cobh with all the dead grannies .

2 Likes

did he?
wasnt watching now
i dont want to try to defend the indefensible here but it was 2007 when he said that after his mrs. called him after having a miscarriage and he was only a very misguided kid himself, footballers , etc, … look young fella , bird calls him at HT telling him she had a miscarriage… lets not judge him on that to be fair

6 Likes

I judge no one but tonight he looked totally off the pace ( to be fair Stoke team looked awful ) . Pogba MOTM has to be looked at in context .

Maybe it is due to the fact he has been out injured for the last 20 months with a horrific leg break. What would you expect

3 Likes

I didn’t expect a lot . To be honest I had nearly forgotten about SI . I was really putting a context on Paul Pogba’s masterclass .

Man United in full flow are a great sight @myboyblue

Title race blown wide open… yeeeaaahhhhh

still fighting for this title

Big Rom with the crucial third goal in a 3-0 win against 18th place Stoke. :clap:

cc @GeoffreyBoycott.

2 Likes