Premier League 2017/18

Stam was 4 points from his last 11 games, 10 points from last 18. Needs must, 8 from 8 games in under 8 weeks a big improvement on the mess he inherited and has kept Reading up.

Fucked that up alright but Wembley beckons

Salah booked for a shameful dive.

Mane got away with one earlier too in which he conned the ref for a free.

Arsenal destroying Burnley. Aubameyang has had a fairly low key fantastic start to his Arsenal career. Decent bet for top scorer next season

Very surprised Liverpool didn’t go for him, particularly with the Coutinho situation.

Salah has looked very tired the past few games.

1 Like

A great end for Arsene. Arsenal have been a joy to watch throughout his tenure

1 Like

Defenders getting a bit tighter on him as well.

Sell this summer when he’s at his peak, once his hamstrings give out it’s game over.

Typical arsenal putting on a show when theres nothing at stake.

1 Like

One more season I reckon.

1 Like

Should have walked away a long time ago but he’s been a great servant, albeit one who was paid 100m for his troubles

Living off past glories, worse than Limerick.

I think he was doing a fairly good job until the last few years. He spent fuck all for a long time after they moved stadium

1 Like

The hapless Carlos Carvalhal and his Swans with no win in their last 7 league games have fallen behind at home to Southampton with 15 minutes to go in the big relegation six pointer.

Huddersfield could be in serious shite now, Chelsea away and arsenal at home, they’ll need a point as Swansea are at home to stoke

West Brom are RELEGATED. :frowning_face:

That was some outpouring of angry, joyous relief from Mark Hughes.

They got a good point against the Champions at Maine Road on Sunday. I’d fancy Huddersfield to dig out the point they need.