Premier League 2017/18

:joy: :joy: :joy: your clueless but then again you knew that

He cant blend his squad…their midfield doesnt do it for me.

Rooney has a huge weekly wage to be acting the cunt but he is a talented striker. They need more from him and those around him

Apologist

I bet he hates Denis Irwin

1 Like

Sergio is a nasty cheating cunt.if anybody taught much of him he would be at barca or Real

1 Like

He’s a great bit of stuff. He scored the goal that won the league in fergie time, I’m not sure if you’re aware of that. But he did so he did.

Up your bollocks @dodgy_keeper

There’s a man United fan programming Google maps in the UK.
I suspect an Irish one at that.

Valencia :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Ashley Williams :rollseyes:

Another catastrophic result for Paul Clement’s Swansea City, a 1-2 home defeat against Watford.

cc @GeoffreyBoycott

1 Like

Salah misses a sitter. Then scores a much harder chance.

Reds lead. 0-1. Against the Foxes.

Great cross for salah

1 Like

A peach of a free from Phil 0-2

1 Like

Assist plus goal. Coutinho showing he is a £200m player.

Barca are seething

Craig Shakespeare must surely be in bother now.

4 points from 6 games so far.

Eddie Howe too with a miserable 3 points from 6 games and sitting second bottom in the table.

cc @GeoffreyBoycott

1 Like

Keystone cops defending from Liverpool again.

Keeper was clearly held

Crazy

Six games into the season and Swansea are in 14th place. You’re a real drama queen. In any case, no need to be putting yourself to the bother of sending me personalised messages on Swansea. I’m a Tottenham Hotspur fan. No attachment to Swansea City.

Send me on the Preston North End result against Millwall today. I didn’t catch it.

They’ve one win in 6 games, against a side who have made the worst start to a season in Premier League history.

They’ve only scored in two of their six games, they’ve scored three goals in total and two of those have came against bottom of the table Palace.

Clement is just a shit Tony Pulis but your xenophobia clouds your judgement.

Not surprising that the six of the bottom seven are currently managed by British managers and the top 8 are managed by Johnny Foreigner.

1 Like