Premier League 2017/18

International break. Time to sack managers.

Klopp will be dreading the vote of confidence from the board.

Klopp still thinks he’s in Germania and he can grind teams down with relentless pressing… The EPL is the greatest league in the world and it’s alarming he hasnt figured this out yet.

In his last season in Germany, Klopp had this issue also, great pressing and midfield, no finishing up front and no shutting out at the back. He dominated sides possession wise, but the results were dreadful and the league table bore this out.

1 Like

When is Lallana back? He brings great energy to Liverpool and has a lot more guile than Gordon Henderson who is a huff and puff merchant.

A lack of plan B and plan C is bizarre…

Klopp needs to get a proper striker in. Soneone like Lewandowski or Aubemayang.

Jonathan Northcroft had a piece in the Sunday Times yesterday which concluded that the relentless pressing is no longer a feature of Klopp’s Liverpool. I believe he used data to back up his point, but I didn’t read the article.

Klopp needs to get proper defenders

Ah yea, hand him a couple of hundred million there. God forbid he’d coach the ones he has, or buy properly when he had the chance to. Oh no, Liverpool ballsed up the VVD transfer, and then got all pissy when they were offered 200M for an above average shortarse of a midfielder who has done fuck all in the grand scheme of things. 200M that could, in the right hands have added to the squad if used properly. But no, god forbid.

1 Like

You’d have to ask lads like @Nembo_Kid and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy who religiously watch EPL games. I just check ceefax and watch match of the day.

2 Likes

Mousey 010916 - “Lallana is a shit signing, LFC are better than some journeyman from the saints”
Mousey 021017 - “When is Lallana back? He brings great energy to Liverpool and has a lot more guile than Gordon Henderson who is a huff and puff merchant.”

11 Likes

:grinning:

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

You’re compromised.

KDB.

Ooofft!

No idea what you’re on about now.

You were justifying Guidolin getting the sack last year but you’re very quiet when Clement has a near identical record.

You’re a xenophobe.

I’m a xenophobe? You’re the guy that’s on here on an almost weekly basis agitating for Eddie Howe, Craig Shakespeare, Sean Dyche and Paul Clement (all English managers) to be sacked. I didn’t say a word about Guidolin until December 2016 some 10 weeks after he was sacked.