Premier League 2017/18

I’m only looking for you to be consistent with your views on foreign managers.

If the criteria was the same, Clement would be getting the sack.

You’re both a yidocrite and a hypocrite.

You’ve a lovely way of summing things up, has anyone ever told you that?

1 Like

I’m as consistent as the day is long. I didn’t call for Guidolin to be sacked as Swansea manager, nor indeed any of his successors. I had too much respect for Guidolin to prematurely dance on his grave. It doesn’t reflect very well on you, the way you’re on here every other week baying for blood and agitating for the sacking of Eddie Howe, Sean Dyche, Craig Shakespeare and Paul Clement.

For one who claims to want to see consistency applied, I’m surprised you haven’t seen fit to comment on the wonderful job Sean Dyche is doing.

Why are you ignoring the Paul Clement issue?

he is a yidocrite

what do you expect?

You’re the one with the Paul Clement issue. You’re on here every other week agitating for him to be sacked.

No I’m asking for you to treat him under the same lens as you treat non-British managers.

I’m paying him the same courtesy that I extended to Guidolin (who I didn’t pass comment on until December 2016 some 10 weeks after his sacking). I’m not generally in the habit of baying for blood and agitating for the sacking of managers on a weekly basis, the way you are. Paul Clement did a very good job keeping Swansea up last season. They were bottom of the table when he took over and already written off by almost all and sundry as already relegated. After a very credible draw against Spurs at Wembley just over a fortnight ago, followed up by a good League Cup win at Reading, I’m sure it is a source of disappointment to all connected with Swansea that they have lost their last two games narrowly to injury time winners.

They have failed to score in 5 of 7 games. You are on record as justifying the sacking of Guido last season. His record is almost identical with Guide so far except one manager was given time and the other wasn’t.

You were also writing Conte off as a failure this time last season.

That’s a vicious clamping. Bravo!

Giving that number 10. The audit trail doesn’t lie

If his name was Paolo Clementi would you feel better about him?

I see Mane out for up to six weeks. Hamstring.

nobody cares you anglophile pig

4 Likes

Was that kind? No.
Was it necessary? No.
Was it true? Yes.
Did it add to the silence? Yes.

2/4 is acceptable. Carry on.

2 Likes

They do care.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

That united shirt is fucking gash

The anfield sod is immaculate