Premier League 2017/18

Bad news for Manchester United and Spurs in the battle for a top six place: Burnley have taken a late lead at home to Stoke.

2 Likes

And hold on, Burnley are in the Top 4.

Bad news for @Nembo_Kid. His agitating for Sean Dyche to be sacked just looks more and more idiotic with each passing day.

2 Likes

Scenes at Selhurst Park. Crystal Palace have scored twice at the death to lead Watford 2-1.

3 Likes

The case for the rebrand gets stronger by the day

All because tom cleverly stupidly got sent off.

2 Likes

Roy Hodgson is a top manager and a great bloke. He’s turning things round at Crystal Palace. They’re unbeaten in their last 6 league games.

2 Likes

Where Eagles Dare.

1 Like

Wow posting 2 days after a utd defeat. Is this a record for shortest post utd loss/Munster win disappearance?

4 Likes

Do I have to post after every game?

I posted just after full time on Sunday anyway, if you stick your baldy head further back in this thread.

Touchy touchy. It’s not like I threw a plastic milk bottle at you or something

3 Likes

Agreed

Hodgson is an owl headed clown.

2 Likes

Owls are renowned for their wisdom, mate.

I guess with him being a wise old owl, he also has an affinity for other birds celebrated for their wisdom, such as eagles.

So Roy and Palace are a perfect match.

Paul Konchesky.

I see Paul Clement’s hapless Swansea are back rooted to the bottom of the table.

1 Like

You’ve strayed off point. You’re referring to Paul Clement and Swansea in a discussion on Sean Dyche. Bizarre.

1 Like

Burnleys reserve defence kept a clean sheet last night, Dyche is some manager :clap:

2 Likes

Odd that you ignored Paul Clement’s swift return to the bottom of the table?

1 Like