Premier League 2017/18

Hardly. I don’t support Swansea and unlike you I don’t have an obsession with Paul Clement.

You must have a short memory. You’ve spent most of the last year lauding Paul Clement and all of this season making excuses for his hapless Swansea team. I find it odd that you then ignore his travails.

He’s still the only manager of the bottom four teams that started the season not to be sacked.

1 Like

Swansea weren’t playing last night so why would I be talking about them? When Swansea last played on Saturday, they won. I find it odd that you seemed so reluctant to talk about that win over West Brom at the time. @backinatracksuit had to confirm the result on that.

You still agitating for Sean Dyche to be sacked?

Because they’re bottom of the table. Clement is on borrowed time. Unlikely to see many points collected in the next 4 games and I envisage them being marooned at the bottom of the table come the new year.

You envisaged sean dyche getting the sack last season and tyrone bating the dubs. Your envision needs testing

2 Likes

Who have Swansea got next 4 games?

Nope. I merely enquired why Boycott was not calling for his head given that Dyche failed to meet his criteria of what it takes in terms of results to keep his job. The only commentary I made on Sean Dyche was analysing his performances under Boycott’s criteria.

Master debaters like me don’t make that type of rudimentary error, that is where I hang Boycott.

2 Likes

City at home
Everton away
Palace at home
Liverpool away

Guys, whats the origins of this sacking thing? I genuinely forget?

Sweep sweep sweep

is that enough for you to fuck up going on about Clement and boycott every fucking time Swansea play (or in this case when they dont even play)

I stated about three months after Francesco Guidolin was sacked that after presiding over a run of something like 1 point in 6 games, he could have no complaints. @Nembo_Kid appears to have taken great offense to this.

I was subsequently fulsome in my praise for Paul Clement who after taking over a Swansea side at Christmas who were 20th and rock bottom finished in the safety of 15th.

@Nembo_Kid has essentially been waging a personal campaign against Paul Clement since his appointment.

2 Likes

not really. He has waged a personal campaign against you concerning Paul Clement!

I doubt he really cares enough to go after Paul Clement and wage a personal campaign against him. Far easier to have a spurious argument on TFK for no real reason whatsoever.

2 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XNkjDuSVXiE

1 Like

Furiously arguing about Premier League managers is the new religion.

The opium of the masses*.

*The general public, not Roman Catholic church services.

3 Likes

Am I right then in thinking that this argument has been going on for over a year now?

Probably. Paul Clement is in situe for nearly a year now. I am the personification of Paul Clement apparently.

You fucking idiots.

Don’t jinx yourself now. Manchester City locking horns with Paul Clement tonight.

Just stop will you. Christ. A year arguing about Paul fucking Clement and managerial sackings. Its as bad as anything theres ever been on TFK, and I include a lad confessing about pulling the stomach out of himself in the Park in that.

1 Like