Premier League 2018/19

cardiff are gone, in my opinion. They’re 5 points behind with 6 games left, 4 away and one of the homes is against Liverpool. Red Rover for them

Sean Dyche’s Burnley win 1-3 at Bournemouth. They jump three places in the league table over Brighton, Southampton and Newcastle into 14th place. 8 points clear of Cardiff City in the relegation places. Effectively 9 points as Burnley’s goal difference is now 13 better than Cardiff.

1 Like

A sterling post-Christmas run of form for the Clarets. While a lesser club chairman would have have given the manager the bullet, Burnley have admirably stuck with the man who has established them as the force they are today. Sean Dyche has worked tirelessly and methodically to turn the situation around. Proof of those great old British values of honesty and hard work.

1 Like

You’d imagine that Sean Dyche’s Burnley and Roy Hodgson’s Crystal Palace all but ensured top flight survival with away wins today. I’m sure they’ll be no less resolute about their task though when Manchester City come visiting both over the final weeks of the season. Doubt there’ll be any of this on the beach stuff you get with some of these continental types over the final weeks of the season.

Hazard is a wonderful player, pity he lacks character.

Hazard is the best player in the league by far

He doesn’t

He’s tough as nails. A shame he’s not really had much of an attacking supporting cast in recent seasons.

Would you stop — the most talented doesnt naturally mean the best player.

He’s both

Hazard Is very unfit.

The 4 or 5 times a year he decides to play he’s unreal.

1 Like

That’s a certain pelanty.

Strange how he’s got 27 goals and assists this season then

1 Like

27 goals and 27 assists? that’s some going alright.

Hazard should go to Celtic to revive his career.

His record against the top 6 is incredible. His general smacked arse demeanour does him no favours and I think he’s very quick to throw in the towel. I dunno is he the type of player to bring you from 1 nil down back into the game when you are playing shite. More a fella to make it two or three when you are going well

Hazard tries to create things in every game he plays. This attitude thing is a myth based on just a few bad months under Mourinho. There’s a reason why he’s Belgium’s main man and de Bruyne isn’t

1 Like

When he’s in the mood he’s a joy to watch - but as you say, he’s temperament is very questionable and will go missing a lot. I’d take Kante over him any day of the week.

Hazard the cunt loves turning it on against Liverpool tho and I expect the bastard to do damage this weekend.

1 Like

Sure he’s selling himself to Madrid every opportunity he gets.

Every attacking player tries to create something every game they play.