Premier League 2018/19

I’d say troy deeney is a total cunt.

He was in prison less than 7 years ago for beating up some youngsters with his brother, I’d say that should confirm your suspicions.

He does a lot of good work now too though for charities & that.

Fuck it we all make mistakes, look at Tiger. There’s always a way back.
I’d say fair play to Deeney.

1 Like

What did he do for the red

The clown elbowed some harmless gimp into the face.

1 Like

Left a late elbow on Torreira.

Worst free kick routine ever there from Watford

Great block there from Maitland Niles

Big away win for Arsenal there. Koscielny utterly dominant against a team with no centre forward.

Remarkable away win.

If Mr Emery is not careful Arsenal will miss out on his beloved Europa League.

1 Like

Remarkable but true.

Gary Neville was outlining a theory on MNF last night, where Utd would concentrate on beating Chelsea to make the top 4, and not try a leg in the Manchester Derby. Carragher nearly vomited as Neville talked it through and it began to make more and more sense. It may also have depended on united beating Barcelona mind you, I wasn’t listening too closely, but Carraghers reactions were priceless.

1 Like

And what if they don’t beat Chelsea? Neville is a clown.

Failure is not an option. Or else SAF will drive up to Carrington and run everyone over before parking beside the front door.

3 Likes

Scholes last week said Liverpool would have been better off to draw a good team in CL QF get knocked out and focus on the league. They are wumming the shit out of it.

Scholes is a bit dim I’d say.

2 Likes

Will Chelsea not have to win that game as well?

yeah but that doesnt suit the narrative. Utd can win when they want, Ole is at the wheel.

1 Like

He’s at the wheel but in the wrong parking spot.

12 Likes