Premier League 2018/19

No way Spurs are getting anything against City in the league, doesn’t matter what happens in the Champions League.

1 Like

As a man United fan I see little or no difference between finishing 4 or 5th. Liverpool who haven’t won’ the league in years seem obsessed with fourth place for some unknown reason. I

Did Liverpool release an official statement about this?

I mean there super fans like you. I don’t get it at all.

You don’t see a difference between qualifying for the champions league and not qualifying?

6 Likes

Can you highlight where I have mentioned 4th or 5th? I rarely talk about mid table teams.

Very little for a team like man United.

:joy:

2 Likes

Oh how they mighty have crumbled.

City have broken them

I’d rather finish 5th. A massive clear out is required and the Europa league is a decent learning curve. Arsneal this season are a prime example. Man united have no business in next year’s champions league.

Ferguson broke them.

Jesus wept :grinning:

Are you ok @anon32894817 mate. You seem to be gone a bit mental the last few days.

A parking spot is more important than 4th spot.

5 Likes

Brendan Rodgers will deliver the title for Liverpool.

1 Like

He’s on the super wind up apparently.

That is a retarded thing to say.

Chelsea and Leicester both won the league from 7th. Arsenal were consistently finishing 4th for ten years and won nothing. Likewise Liverpool were finishing top four for the best part of a decade and won nothing. I see absolutely no benefit of finishing 4th. Man united need to rebuild.

1 Like