Premier League 2018/19

https://youtu.be/5anMTZjVsL8

Over to you Brendan.

1 Like

Manchester City’s failure to Tottenham Hotspur in the European Cup has consigned them to playing league matches on Sunday. When it gets down to the business end of the season, contenders for European Cup honours like Tottenham and Liverpool don’t play on a Sunday, the weekend before a European Cup tie. I believe they operate a similar system in Italy in the earlier rounds, with European participants often playing on a Friday night. Doesn’t really apply to Italian sides when it gets down to the business end of the season though.

4 Likes

Theres a bird in the SKY Studio

Tbf to her she’s just pointed out that champions find a way

Spuds and Murderpool haven’t won a trophy between them under their current managers, nor will they this season either.

1 Like

Man City have a great history of winning Premier League titles.

Good post - knowledgable

Souness seems genuinely happy for City, magnanimous.

Souness is married into a family of City fans. He is always fairly generous in his assessment of City

Good post - knowledgable

2 Likes

Like the way I’m married into a family of Limerick supporters and you (I’m guessing) are married into a family of Cork supporters. you can’t help it

Some roaster in an Abbey Hotel Donegal jersey at Old Trafford there.

1 Like

He’s got two lame duck managers to follow.

1 Like

You’ve really provided some cutting edge insightful analysis into the European Cup this season. You were telling us all through the group stages that Spurs and Liverpool were both gone at the expense of Internazionale and Napoli from the Mickey Mouse Serie A.

7 Likes

The EPL is a mickey mouse league.

1 Like

I’d say @GeoffreyBoycott had That one saved for a while.

1 Like

Juan nil

United 3 points behind spurs.

4 in reality though

United will finish turd