Premier League 2018/19

What a lovely day this is turning out to be already, and it isn’t even 9AM yet.

1 Like

No they are 3 behind.

How many Italian clubs in the bidniz end of the Champions League.

I won’t sleep easily tonight with Ole at the wheel bearing down on us.

Ya 3 pts behind as it stands with same amount of games played.

Not for the faint hearted

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=frE9rXnaHpE

Spurs having a season of a lifetime and United their worst season in decades and are 3 points behind. When ole took over they were 13 points behind.

1 Like

6 I believe mate, they don’t hand out points after 15 minutes

The first 15 minutes is the new Fergie time.

Spurs fans creaming themselves over being 3 points ahead of the worst man united team in decades.

Are they not creaming themselves over being in the Chanpions League Semi Final? It’s been an average enough league season.

I’d be surprised if any spurs fan gave United a single thought all year

It is funny that the ‘biggest club in the world’ supporters can think of nothing else :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Huge advantage knowing what they have to do each week. Price Klopp’s Liverpool pay for being European Cup semi finalists.

1 Like

Win?

It’s hilarious spurs think poch has reinvented the game. They can’t even contend in a very weak premier league.

1 Like

Every week is a mini-West Germany-Austria 1982 for them

The pivotal moment in the title race was spurs fluking the win v city in the champions league. You’d Sidney bizarrely cheering for spurs that night.

A season of a lifetime? Deal with the facts kid and not cheap soundbites.

Spurs have lost exactly one third of our league games 12 out of 36 so far this season. We lost 7, 4 and 6 times in each of the last three seasons.

Man U are not having their worst season in decades. In the last 5 years alone, they finished 7th in 2013/14 posting 64 points and finished 5th in 2015/16 posting 66 points. They should break 70 this season and could well get to 73.

1 Like

Poch hasn’t a clue - he needs to get down to The Cliff and see what real football is

This United’s worst season in at least 25 years. Premier league was decent in 2013. It’s awful now.