Premier League 2021-2022 (the Footix thread)

It’s ruined my weekend

Who’s the Irish lad commentating here on MOTD? His accent makes him sound like am awful arsehole

Presume it was Conor McNamara? He has a RADA accent when he’s on the BBC.

More surprisingly Burnley have a black player now

A lovely protest and eloquent statement from Palace fans today.

I was rounded on here when I highlighted this a while back. He scored both their goals yesterday too, imagine if the club had veered away from their all white British Isle only player strategy over the past four years or so before this season how far they have got.

I know absolutely nothing about either regime but would the Saudis be much worse than the crowd who own man city?

Ireland’s biggest sporting event @ 4.30 pm today

5 Likes

The game that stops a nation.

1 Like

Some of us don’t see colour

Stephen Reid style banger from Tielemans

Nothing to get the sporting passions of Paddy fired up like the Mancs v Scousers. The day of days for the likes of @BruidheanChaorthainn, @dodgy_keeper and the Ratoath Inn crew.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have a great interest tbh but I hope they enjoy the day .

I might get the second half after county final . Kilmallock v Patrickswell is a minority interest today even in Limerick

1 Like

Also a massive day for the foreign soccer hipster community on this site with El Classico in Spain

1 Like

The real hipsters will be watching Marseille v PSG in Le Classique or Inter Milan v Juventus in the Derby d’Italia.

1 Like

The hipsters will most likely watch all three of those from the continent and give the Mancs v Scousers a miss.

West Ham v Spurs here looks like it’s being played in a 1980s Serie A stadium.

And it’s 0-0, which will doubly please any hipsters looking in.

The hipsters will still comment on the big EPL tie

Ajax v PSV starting two minutes’ time for the ultra-hipsters.

Who disposed of Na Piarsaigh in Limerick this year? The absence of the Casey brothers weakened them considerably I assume.

Hipsters don’t like sport as a rule