Premier League 2021-2022 (the Footix thread)

If we win here we are back in the title race.

Best I’ve seen in the epl since vidic.

1 Like

Death, taxes and Werner to miss a sitter…

Right said Fred with an awful attempted lob there

The message to Fred was probably don’t try that again.

Lion hearted defending by Scott McTominay. Demonstrates how much the players are playing for Coach Carrick.

You are better than this bottom of the barrel posting.

Huh?

If we score here the level of seethe will be unreal.

Christ who missed that sitter :joy:

Rudiger

Some chance

Chelsea dropping points at home to a mid table side has blown the title race open.

1 Like

Gritty point for Coach Carrick’s tricky Reds

Impressive start by Coach Carrick. You can’t get a tougher start than playing the two major European trophy holders away from home. To beat Villareal 2-0 and then to go to Stamford Bridge and have the better of proceedings against the European champions and league leaders shows the right man is at the wheel. In truth United should have had all three points given the Chelsea penalty was wrongly awarded. Still no goal conceded from play. Coach Carrick has also laid down an early marker about just who is in charge by dropping Cristiano Ronaldo. That’s the sort of thing only coaches with considerable authority do.

Liverpool supporters will be seething at that result as it shows United are well and truly back.

1 Like

Are they still after this hipster from Germany or has Coach Carrick got the Interim gig?

I’ve no idea but you would assume that contracts or no contracts there should be no decision to make.

Mr. Rangnick in fairness to him seems an honorable sort and I believe he has form in this regard as a couple of years ago he had been lined up to take over at AC Milan but recognised that interim coach Pioli was doing a fine job and should take over on a permanent basis.

You’d imagine a similar situation will unfold here.

Ciaran Clark got his marching orders after 9 minutes for Newcastle. If they lose at home to Norwich there is a very strong possibility of them going down

They are a poor side. They’ll need to buy a whole new team. But who would join them at the minute when they are likely to be relegated, they’ll have to overpay for unambitious lads

They’ll have to target mercenary types with massive “keep us up” incentives in the contracts