Premier League 2021-2022 (the Footix thread)

Exactly like City had to do at the beginning. Flopping millions on Brazilians and lads from smaller clubs

Or a ball of lads on loan or something. Won’t be as easy as they imagined I’d say. Mike Ashley loving life at the minute

1 Like

Eddie Howe mightnt see the new year

Big Sam in for the dog fight

Gallagher for Palace is a lovely player.

1 Like

On loan from Chelsea I think. Would remind you a bit of Todd Cantwell when he broke onto the scene with Norwich a couple of years ago.

I think he has more about him than Cantwell. Cantwell is a fine player too but will never break into a top side

1 Like

Yeah Gallagher has already been capped by the English team at senior level. He has Irish links too I think but won’t be declaring now.

1 Like

He is deceptively fast and can go box to box. Needs to tighten up his use of the ball a bit but will get a game at Chelsea

The Engerlish are churning them out at the minute

Equalizer for Norwich

Wouldnt be a huge fan of Adam Idah but made a difference tonight.

There wouldn’t be many people who’d live in the North East of England no matter what they were being paid.

Fotf Damien Delaney doing the punditry here.

1 Like

You don’t see former Galway United administrator Nick Leeson having the celebrity cache to get punditry gigs!.

1 Like

I’ve decided to support Dean Smith’s Canaries for the rest of this season.

A good point for us tonight in (former) coalmine territory.

We’re still unbeaten under the new gaffer.

3 Likes

Huge win for Leeds last night. They should be alright once they get the full team back. They’d want to freshen it up a bit

Leeds have a tough December fixture list

Stop that you bad bad man

2 Likes

Another cardiac event at a football game in England. Are these happening more often or was it always the same but the game was not stopped?