Premier League 2021-2022 (the Footix thread)

Cazoo

Goodison always has a smashing atmosphere.

3 Likes

Arsenal me bollix.

Enjoy it while you can.

I told yous Everton would bate them

Should do… Had a great game. I won big on them :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Aubamayang missed that chance on purpose.

im going full footix here
there is something very right about watching Everton win matches at Goodison Park under floodlights on a weeknight in Winter.
The Premier League is an absolute farce of a thing completely but Everton and West Ham seem to provide some degree of normality in an otherwise pantomine competition

2 Likes

hope all is well @Faldo pal

1 Like

Not too bad chief… Good days and bad but not too bad overall so far❤️

2 Likes

Harmless auld sending off there https://twitter.com/AmauryGnclvs_/status/1469659319973068803?t=e52RtgCR4kniPjd9s5nISA&s=19

Top three teams all win courtesy of penalties. :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Heard on the radio there that a few of the penalties were very contentious. Chelsea even got two penalties.

Sadly that seems to be the case.

And now one for Manchester United

Sure it’s only a cod.

Soft enough

Traditional old clubs like Football League founder members Aston Villa, Wolverhampton Wanderers not at the races anymore on that front.

If the elite coterie of super franchises are toiling for a win, they’ll invariably get the soft penalty.

If the likes of Everton and Newcastle try and spend to take them on immediately financial fair play is brought up. A cosy cartel and closed shop.

Newcastle can spend 190 million pound in January and without breaching financial fair play rules.