Premier League 2021-2022 (the Footix thread)

They’d probably get two players for that.

What way does this financial fair play stuff work? Think I read there recently that Everton weren’t allowed sign any players in the summer. Why was that?

Is it a case that the three elite super franchises the two Manchesters and Chelsea can spend whatever they like but there’s restrictions on what everyone else can spend?

Maybe not Woolwich actually. I also read that Woolwich spent the most money on transfers of any side in the world during the summer.

1 Like

Liverpool and Man Utd totally against upstarts spending money as they are most likely to lose out. Closed shop.

1 Like

I asked the same question but was told it was too complicated. I presume it’s based on criteria such as turnover, debt , etc

What happened Victor Lindelof ?

Covid

What a goal

Coleman made some balls of that

1 Like

Rafa must be in trouble now.

Will howe even make the January window :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

City giving a masterclass here tonight. Could be five or six

It’s seven nil with 15ish to play.

City were ridiculous tonight.

Foden is a special talent

2 Likes

Yes. One of the most exciting footballers in the world. Greenish was at villa and will be again I’m sure but he is learning the Pep way now. Mahrez is a beauty to watch. Get ball, turn, move at goal immediately. Picks passes, works shots, scores.

1 Like

Mahrez bothers me in that he shoots when he should pass at times but he probably has the best first touch I’ve ever seen. He can take it hip height without breaking stride. I can’t explain it

1 Like

Forden can do that to. Leeds are a great team for them to play against but they would have beaten anyone tonight.

Leeds are one of the only sides that will have a go at them. That’s what happens whenever anyone doesn’t put 9 men behind the ball

City have reached 41 points and are safe from relegation.

@myboyblue would be delighted if he were still with us :sob: