Premier League 2021-2022 (the Footix thread)

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has the diesel engine running in the car park to keep the laptop charger plugged in and we are all huddled around watching it.

@iron_mike has set up a little bonfire to keep us warm.

3 Likes

I’ve fired a few roches into the back of the van for half time and the wife threw in a few nutella sandwiches

1 Like

Deserved equaliser by Wellbeck and Brighton.

Will Chelsea make Top 4?

Graham Potter has followed Sean Dyche in mugging off that hipster Tuchel.

1 Like

JT was appointed to a role in Chelsea’s youth set up today. Perhaps this is succession planning and Tommy Tuchel will be out the door sooner than anybody expected.

Can’t see Abramovich giving that hipster Tuchel much more time. They’re on an appalling run of form. All started with Sean Dyche mugging them off.

Mr Chelsea will be in the hotseat come August.

What a great league. Top 3 already decided before the year end. Bit of a competition between 4 teams for fourth place. Last place already decided and 2 from 3 to make up the other relegation places. The other10 teams playing out dead rubbers for the rest of the season.

1 Like

Best league in the world apparently.

Big Ears is where its at.

1 Like

Scottish football’s time has come again. A title race to thrill the world in store.

My sources say Nick Pope is out for the game tonight.

Lukaku realising the EPL is a big step down.

2 Likes

Lukaku it seems unable to make the transition from the Mickey Mouse Serie A to the expectations, pressures and demands that go with playing for the Champions of Europe in the English Premier League.

Christ Steve McManamam is a penance

4 Likes

He is even worse than Carragher, that accent is horrific

3 Likes

I wonder do the forum’s die hard Liverpool fans put on the accent on their quinquennial trips to Anfield?

3 Likes

Arsenal have been excellent here