Premier League 2021-2022 (the Footix thread)

Big win for Burnley there. Gone above Leeds now.

Leeds holding their own here. A goal down but wouldnā€™t be surprised if they got something out of it

I dunno. Wouldnt be surprised if leeds lost by three or four and finished with 9/10 men

1 Like

Ruudi Gullit puts two up now anyway

Leeds Vs City is a mismatch of talent. Itā€™s like watching a senior hurling team Vs a team of honest junior mullockers

1 Like

I could go there but I wonā€™t flatty

Stick to the bogball you dunce

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

You not working tonight no?

If Liverpool only end up with the league cup there would be fantastic opportunities for bantz

The money men will ensure that the ā€˜title raceā€™ goes down to the final day of the season. I heard on the radio there that there was a strong shout for the Liverpool winner today to be disallowed for a foul on a Newcastle player.

I believe Everton had a stonewall penalty not awarded last Sunday as well in the Merseyside derby.

You can only imagine the blackguarding that will be visited upon Spurs when they head to Anfield next week.

:smiley:

Klopp will be asking for Mariner again. Very lenient altogether for liverpool. Henderson got away with molesting a lad without getting booked.

Spurs are probably only team left that Liverpool could drop points against now ?

Spurs could do anything.

1 Like

The medals are for the players. Supporters just need to dream.

Klopp has moved into your head last month or two. And itā€™s rent free.

City and Liverpool have raised football to Russian Roulette stakes where one mistake or slip up and you have big hole climb out of.

They were wrong :slightly_smiling_face:

Solid 36 year old pro Jimmy Milner won the ball fairly. Nothing to see with that decision really. The Saudi backers were up in arms though.

1 Like