Premier League 2021-2022 (the Footix thread)

Bizarre nonsense. My head is full of many many more important things between work and life and my kids and my gambling and man united. Liverpool are easily avoided. Watched a small bit today with the young lad cos it was pissing rain outside. Saw henderson get away with a fine bear hug tackle without any sanction. Thats yer lot.

Thatā€™d look great on a t-shirt.

1 Like

Second league game in a row where a clear red card has been denied in a game involving the pool.

He had to go for that

1 Like

He got a yellow card and all for it

In fairness Citeh have been getting all the calls as well. The late penalty that Everton werenā€™t awarded, the sending off of a Wolves player and penalty they were awarded were a scandal. The penalty they were awarded to make it 2-2 against Spurs was highly contentious too.

Itā€™s great drama if it goes down to last day, but there are more than two teams in the league and there has to be fair play for everyone.

Coach Klopp did some whinging after 2-2 draw at White Hart Lane before Christmas and launched an astonishing personal attack on referee, Paul Tierney. That despite Spurs having a stonewall penalty not awarded and a Liverpool second goal which should have been disallowed. I was reading there that Liverpool have now gone 47 games without having a penalty awarded against them. Going to be very hard for Spurs to get fair play at Anfield next Saturday.

Iā€™m sure Harry Kane will get away with kicking lads again, donā€™t worry mate.

This Nketiah fella is a some ball of shite

Utterly shameful carryon by that tramp Rice

Eddie is a good Egg

This is an appalling tackle by Ramsdale. Boggles the mind that Bowen got booked for diving while Ramsdale got away without sanction. Could easily have been a career ender for Bowen. Red card all day.

The EPL dominance of European football continues.

Maybe not :joy:

1 Like

Grealish is a ferocious can of piss altogether.

1 Like

The Newcastle fans flying Ukraine flags there. :grinning::grinning: Fuck sake if Hitler had bought the club theyā€™d be flying Swastikas.

1 Like

Saudi?

Donā€™t think so. They were blue and yellow.

Like a Saudi thief Iā€™m stumped.

1 Like

Roscommon no doubt. Theyā€™re everywhere these days.

1 Like