Premier League 2022/23

Wtf? :joy:

I’m not sure how recent you are talking but Burnley were bought in a similar deal 2 years ago

Another 18 year old starting in the premier league for the first time for brighton and looking comfortable at the level. They should be studied

Watkins and Diaby doing untold for Villa. Unai has them purring. 5 wins in 7 would be a great start considering the opening day debacle at Newcastle.

1 Like

Brighton doing well alright.

Would I be mad to go for The Pool this weekend?
They’re the lowest favourites.

I’d go for forest or man Utd tbh
You wouldn’t know what you’d get with Liverpool at the moment

1 Like

No idea but I’d be fair hoping Everton get a result because klopp will have a mental break down over having to play at 12:45

3 Likes

If Coach Klopp didn’t exist lads on here would need to invent him - he permeates their every thought.

5 Likes

Thank god it’s on at 12:30 so. We should be fine

4 Likes

Im predicting a stage ten meltdown

a bit hard on yourself there buddy. id say youll have a stage 5 or 6, possibly up to 8 if yanited lose as well

6 Likes

Of the three homes games that Liverpool have played so far in the league this season, they have won 3-1, 3-0, 3-1. You’ll be grand.

Unless you’re gone back in time and looking for a 2022/23 prediction (Liverpool won that 2-0 but it was an evening kick off)

Spurs (that’s short for Tottenham Hotspur F.C. @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy) lost away last season and sent me packing. I’d be very wary since of any away victories. Forest are only four places above Luton, so sounds like a score draw to me.

So I think it’s Liverpool or Spurs.

1 Like

We’ll bate the bolox off them

This a Last Man Standing comp? City are a cert.

1 Like

Have you watched Liverpool this season? They’ve been excellent for the most part. They’d won 7 in a row in all comps before the blatant robbery at White Hart Lane.

1 Like

Liverpool will bate the bollox off Everton tomorrow

1 Like

7-0 Liverpool and Dyche is the new Ireland manager by Monday.

Nunez is in danger of dying but I can still see him scoring a hat trick