Premier League 2022/23

The boy Ferguson could lead them to a Title in the next few years.

I can see Brighton bring city’s main challengers going forward

Ten Haag very impressive here.

Chelsea are an absolute joke club. 120 million for that Fernadez lad.

1 Like

Crazy signing.

Is he on one of them 8 year deals :see_no_evil:

Lampard’s next club has serious questions to answer

3 Likes

Ivan Toneys filters are broken on insta. He’s having a bad auld time of it

I hope he goes through the entire gambling industry and the links with sport for a short cut. Burn it down Ivan, burn it all to the fucking ground.

I hope he does too. The hypocrisy is breath taking

Its a disgrace. A fella has a wee punt and gets banned for 8 months. What is the world coming to? His club sponsored by bookies and all. The hypocracy of the EPL is trule gobsmacking

1 Like

The league champions are funded through charging people to view beheadings and the stoning to death of gay people. Yet your man put 20 quid on Gillane to get the first goal and he gets 8 months :person_shrugging:t2:

12 Likes

Surely he can appeal like Abu Dhabi

Please Allah he can. We need the tyranny of betting gone from our game.

He got off light with 8 months.

1 Like

Ten Hagg has done a decent job year one. A trophy, possibly 2 , and CL football.

They’ll need another big summer tho as a few players, Casimero / Eriksson, are papering over cracks and are not long term options.

You’d imagine Newcastle will spend big also. Saudi Arabia will want a marquee player and if they wanna keep top 4 while playing CL football they’ll need more quality.

If Liverpool don’t buy two top midfielders and a decent centre half they xan forget it.

I could see Arsenal dropping back to the mean next year… They started the year brilliantly but you saw the real Arsenal after Christmas.

1 Like

At least he was backing himself. He shouldn’t be doing it obviously, but a bit much to have him walking around as a billboard for gambling and then punish him when he does.

2 Likes

Didn’t Jim mcguiness get the Donegal lads to back themselves v Dublin that time.

Pity City are so far ahead of the field. You could conceivably have 7 teams contesting the title if it weren’t for that. Surely Chelsea will get the collective finger out next year. Liverpool and Tottenham can hardly be as bad again and Brighton, if they can hang on to their better players, might well be top 4 material.

2 Likes