Premier League 2022/23

OGS and Roy Keane were Better managers than lampard and gerrard but were ruined by the British press.

I reckon lamps and gerrard will continue to get jobs for a lot longer too.

Gerrard won the SPL undefeated with 102 points, 25 points clear of a crack Celtic outfit.

1 Like

I only learned during the week that not one of the var officials for the world cup is British

Keane actually did a fine job at Sunderland, but struggled at Ipswich. His recruitment policy of signing lads he knew from Ireland or Man Utd would have been fairly rudimentary but he left Sunderland in a much better place than when he arrived.

He should have taken the Celtic job in 2014 and 2021 when the offers were there. He’s turned down some decent enough jobs. It’s reached the point where he’s nearly been forgotten about in managerial terms because he’s left it too long, similar to Alan Curbishley who was outstanding with Charlton.

5 Likes

Agreed. Not like Ipswich took off either after he left.

Big Mick had them in the championship play-off semi-final around 2014 with a weak enough squad at that level. A good club though who’ve won a UEFA cup. You’d like to see them on the rise again.

Fuck them

They were bottom of the championship when he took over if i remember and they went on and topped the league at the seasons end

1 Like

Chelsea have lost that physically dominant edge they had on teams, getting a bit of a chasing at times here

Che Adams did well vs their centre backs.

Chelsea had no ideas at all there. At least four of that team are either not up to it or not interested or a combination of both.

Nice to see an early 1990s style mucky pitch at the Dell. Inevitable with all the wet weather we’ve been having lately.

Erling Haaland will break every goalscoring record there is

4 Likes

Bernardo Silva’s balance is something else. Looks like he’s gliding

3 Likes

He is almost impossible to tackle legally. The ball is never out of his control and he has no ankles. He can swivel any which way

3 Likes

Haaland again. This is ridiculous

1 Like

He is on another level to the rest of them

1 Like

City have targetted this Williams chap at right back and the guy is getting cleaned out

Var took five minutes there to try everything to give spuds that penalty

This Haaland chap looks good