Premier League 2022/23

I didn’t realise they were Irish

Would United be advised to give Davy De Gea a call and offer him a short term contract until they get a decent replacement in?

This Onana lad will sit down and contemplate life like a Buddhist monk when a forward is through on goal.

GNeville still blaming the Glazers after them spending a billion on the team. Spending 80m on a defender that waves offside from a corner rather than attempt to block the shot. If he’d have ran as quick to Rice as he did to the ref he’d have blocked it. 50m on a goalie who covers the far post for the same shot.

1 Like

Another £50m on ‘the butcher’, a vertically challenged centre half who had to go off after injuring himself hacking down an opponent.

1 Like

The Dutch Windbox appearing to be a significant issue too but the sheep can’t see past the dutchie wool.

Tbf I wouldn’t be blaming the keeper for the Rice goal. Good hit with a wicked deflection

Ten Hag seems like a nice albeit harmless chap. Takes a while to adjust to not playing Go Ahead Eagles every week.

3 Likes

Without having seen a minute of Manchester United playing this season it appears obvious to me they are not far away from a crisis situation, and that the Saudis and Chelsea are in a similar situation. Frank Lampard must be licking his lips at the prospect of a plum interim manager’s job.

In the spirit of jumping to early conclusions, it looks like these three clubs will be battling for at best a sixth place finish, maybe an eighth placed finish come the end of the season.

In alphabetical order, Arsenal, Abu Dhabi, Brighton & Hove, Liverpool and Tottenham look nailed on to be top five with possibly European champions Aston Villa, random model diddy club interloper starting with B, or double European champions Nottingham Forest next on the ladder.

He seems like a lovely fella it’s just maybe the pressure of the Premier League is a bit too much for him.

1-0 down at Crystal Palace is where he’ll be at his best.

A good goalie wouldn’t have let that in.

1 Like

The year out of the game due to a drugs suspension in 2020/21 probably didn’t help his development.

2 Likes

You couldn’t be more wrong.

United were excellent in the second half.

They’ll end up second to city.

Glazers didn’t spend a billion.

They’ve pocketed over a billion owning man United.

Good on them. They’re entitled to a few bob surely?Ten Haag has spent more in a year than Klopp has in 10 and Gneville is giving it the poor mouth. The Glaziers have backed every manager to the hilt.

You again wrong on all this.

Do you think owners should start taking money out of sports clubs when they don’t put any money in?

Are you saying their purchase of the club was illegal?

I asked you a simple question.

Yes or no Mike.

I don’t believe owners can buy clubs with borrowings anymore which the glazers did. I don’t think it was illegal at the time but it is now.