Premier League 2022/23

a bit hard on yourself there buddy. id say youll have a stage 5 or 6, possibly up to 8 if yanited lose as well

6 Likes

Of the three homes games that Liverpool have played so far in the league this season, they have won 3-1, 3-0, 3-1. Youā€™ll be grand.

Unless youā€™re gone back in time and looking for a 2022/23 prediction (Liverpool won that 2-0 but it was an evening kick off)

Spurs (thatā€™s short for Tottenham Hotspur F.C. @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy) lost away last season and sent me packing. Iā€™d be very wary since of any away victories. Forest are only four places above Luton, so sounds like a score draw to me.

So I think itā€™s Liverpool or Spurs.

1 Like

Weā€™ll bate the bolox off them

This a Last Man Standing comp? City are a cert.

1 Like

Have you watched Liverpool this season? Theyā€™ve been excellent for the most part. Theyā€™d won 7 in a row in all comps before the blatant robbery at White Hart Lane.

1 Like

Liverpool will bate the bollox off Everton tomorrow

1 Like

7-0 Liverpool and Dyche is the new Ireland manager by Monday.

Nunez is in danger of dying but I can still see him scoring a hat trick

I haveā€¦ excellent in attackā€¦ shocking at the back and their midfield is still all over the shop. Very inconsistent for meā€¦ Brighton should have beat them last week

1 Like

Dominik Szoboszlai has probably been the best midfielder in the league so far this season to be fair. Gravenberch shaping up nicely too.

Fair enoughā€¦ I just think forest are a level above them at the moment and this being a home match youā€™d have to fancy them

He has but heā€™s an attacking midfielder . Liverpool still lack a defensive midfielder and maybe thatā€™s why their defence is struggling.
Ah look itā€™s a Merseyside derby and anything could happenā€¦ Liverpool go top with a win so weā€™ll see tomorrow

LMS been too easy this season just pick whoever plays v Luton, Sheffield United, Bournemouth., and Everton up to now

A really sneaky move might be to pick Forest since the game might not go ahead

Burnley will win at Brentford tomorrow

Two Liverpool players? Well you could blow me down with a feather

1 Like

Unlucky.

Vinnie K could be in trouble, theyā€™ve shown nothing so far this season.

Good call!

Coach Kloppā€™s third great team are really purring.