Premier League 2022/23

Brod has the head of a giant fish.

#goalfest

The last five mins before half time of Brentford Leeds was good fare. My Stamford bridge stream went a few miles west without warning

Conte has spurs purring

Premier Sports showing Spurs v Fulham instead of Chelsea v West Ham is a very strange decision.

I checked that stream first and couldn’t believe it. Getting the Irons on some Indian channel called Star sports but not too stable. I’ve seen as much of Brentford game as ours.

As an aside there’s a serious want in that Leeds manager

:joy::joy:

West Ham were rightly screwed there. Disallowed equaliser should have stood.

Ben Chilwell is a very good player. His injury last season was the key moment in Chelsea’s decline. Scored one and set up the other today.

Big defeat for Forest. You feel that could precipitate the wheels coming off.

That’s seriously corrupt bullshit there. Perfectly good equaliser disallowed

Villa doing ok here so far. That City defence can be got at

Citeh not gotten out of first gear yet.

Haaland again.

1 Like

outrageous cross from KDB

3 Likes

He’s not bad either.

3 Likes

Every time he scores i cant get my head around that klopp paid more for nunez

4 Likes

KDB has everything but he needs to deliver at a world cup or in the Champions League. Was hauled off against Madrid last season. He is running out of time a bit.

1 Like

Citeh fans, who are always full of humour, singing that Stevie is getting sacked in the morning.

1 Like

he has yet to deliver on the biggest stage alright. I don’t think he is one of the greats but he is an outstanding player

1 Like

He’s a very unique talent. Unbelievable vision and technique, the modern young midfielders seem really hung up on retaining the ball.

1 Like

one of his major failings for me is the easy passes and concentration, he can get quite sloppy very needlessly

2 Likes