Premier League 2022/23

This idea that Man City will walk away with the league is mistaken. Their defence is wide open. Newcastle had a lot of joy and Villa have had some too.

They’ll drop plenty points

And good news that Stevie won’t be sacked. Stevie would be the ideal replacement for Klopp.

I’d fancy united to stop defying the financial laws of physics and win the league

1 Like

Arsenals league to lose now you feel.

Just caught the end of proceedings there at Villa Park. Coutinho looked onside.

That’s Citeh, Liverpool and Chelsea all benefiting from highly contentious officiating decisions today. Got to look after the Big House.

He who pays the piper…

Jonny Giles thinks he’s shite

1 Like

'e done good the lad Bailey.

Haaland could be their Cristiano Ronaldo in terms of unbalancing the team. He’ll probably score loads but the team might score less and concede more as a result of him being there.

Zlatan started off like a house on fire with Barcelona but it didn’t take that long to go wrong.

Haaland is a flat track bully.

He’ll probably get injured in the next month and be out until February.

1 Like

City beat Villa last year in equivalent game I think

Morto for @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Wait until Haaland runs into Davinson Sanchez/Eric Dier/Ben Davies next week.

1 Like

10 goals in 6 games is some going from Haaland.

2 Likes

Christ, that was a scandalous decision against west ham at the end. Football is dead.

7 Likes

That Thomas Tuchel is some creep. The real scandal is that Chelsea are still in the top flight after getting bankrolled by the war mongering Russian state all these years.

1 Like

That decision was pathetic. That referee needs to go

The best we’ve seen since Mick Quinn

1 Like

That was a superb hat-trick from Toney

Its football and rotten to the core.

I’ve only seen it this morning. That was one of the worst Referring and VAR decisions I think I’ve ever seen.