Premier League 2022/23

They’ve to play Arsenal twice in the league and in the FA Cup.

He holds himself to very high standards

He may well need it. Man City will go unbeaten till the end of the season. Bookmark it

I can confirm they were 50/1
They were 5th or 6th favourites in the betting behind Man City, Liverpool , Man Utd , Chelsea and spuds

1 Like

:open_mouth: not often you see a 50/1 winner of a 38 game league

Arsenal might come unstuck if they get injuries at the back or in midfield.

Rob Hodling is their only real replacement at centre back and then you’re looking at the likes of Elneny and Lakonga in midfield so squad depth could become an issue for them

I’m still expecting Xhaka or Gabriel do to something mental and get a 3 game ban

It’s a 380 game league mate

The biggest improvement Arteta made was fucking out the trash - at any cost. Ozil, Guendouzi, Aubameyang, Lacazette, Luiz, and so on. Fellas whose attitude stank to high Heaven.

3 Likes

is Pepe injured or has Thunderbird head fucked him off too?

Forgot about him. He was the worst of the lot. Gone on loan to Nice.

Even less often so

The importance of momentum is evident here. They had a lovely first 5 fixtures on paper and winning them gave them a huge boost compared to last season when they lost the first 3 and were under pressure. I remember seeing them walking out of the tunnel on the first Friday night at Selhurst Park and being struck by how many good footballers were in the team. Far less passengers than a couple of years ago.

It’s easy to forget that less than 2 years ago Everton went to the Emirates and walked all over them. At the time Everton were vying for a top 4 spot and had won at Anfield. Carlo was at the helm and their future looked bright. They’ve nosedived alarmingly since Feb/March 2021.

What a fucking fanny

3 Likes

My man on the ground in the Etihad yesterday was trying to tell me Foden was sent home by Pep for drinking at some Boxing thing Saturday night.

Has this been covered anywhere?

Renewing his contract on huge wages fucked them proper. He was good for a couple of years. Gave up when he received the big pay day. Should have sold him to Mourinho at Man Utd that time.

They look suspect at the back.

He could have killed him there.

That was inexplicable.

I was asking a City supporting friend there and he says he injured his foot against Man Utd last week. Just a Wazza style night out while injured.

It’s a feature of the American owned clubs. Renewing contracts on the assumption it’ll protect their transfer value.

For all the bad signings man United made the renewals were worse.