Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

It’s like making Roy Keane Bayern Munich manager. Although Roy Keane didn’t get relegated.

It’s fucking life or death.

He’d make a great tank commander in Ukraine.

His rants at Anderlecht formed a good YouTube documentary I saw a few years back, he had Craig in his corner playing good cop back then

Brighton top 6 was a bold prediction. Liverpool 8th was bolder

Nowt wrong there.

Agree, Ruud in by xmas, as you said he’s only looking in over ETH waiting.

Here it is. The real kick off of the premier league season is the 1st Saturday. Apologies to man utd fans, but Friday night premier league games doesn’t do it for me.
Plenty teams with new managers and players.
West ham look to have done good business, Newcastle could have a good season without European football and their horrific injury list of last year.
Chelsea, who knows? Maresca has a tough job just trying to remember the names of all his players.
Southampton and Ipswich to go down with forest or Brentford to join them.

We go again.

1 Like

Who are your dark horses?

When is this Liam Delap going to wise up and join a winning international team? That was a nice touch.

Kieran McKenna’s charges looking comfortably decent so far. Discipline may an issue for them going forward, though.

Heimir will have an awful dilemma at the 2026 World Cup when he has to choose 4 from Ferguson, Delap, Idah, a rejuvenated Connolly, Parrott and Sinclair Armstrong.

1 Like

Connolly and Parrot may need to establish themselves as banter merchants to stand any chance against the other four. Heimir will surely know all about them. Will Troy be left into America? Fury and all Kinihan associates are banned for real.

1 Like

Ed Sheeran has to leave at half-time to go to a gig in Serbia.

I’m blind. Thought away section was nearly half a main stand.

Slot Machine Bitcoin GIF by eToro

Villa front 3 is really good and the big Belgian in midfield is a beast

1 Like

Watching Everton centre halves there. How is Michael Keane still plsying at any decent level. For one of the goals Tarkowski follows Mitomo half way into the Brighton’s half.

The Ginger Guardiola just wants a team of good lads.

How schar think he’d get away with a headbutt against the Southampton centre forward?
Although brereton Diaz gave him a dirty little jab into the back just before.