Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

1 Like

I thought it was John Bailey. Him with the big bushy hair back in that Everton team

Everton would have been a special club, except their neighbours got them expelled from european football. Those same fans, sanctimoniously sing about fucking fair play. Liverpool fans. Fucking cunts to a man.

1 Like

Bullshit

Bingo

Every last one of them is a cunt. But they lack the intellect to grasp what utter cunts they are.

Everton never scrope around the third division like Citeh.

City weren’t really there

1 Like

Is it something like 115 counts of sports washing/financial doping that Citeh are facing? That’ll be a 1,150 points deduction. That’ll have them in the third division for a decade.

1 Like

It should see them demoted to non-league really. It wouldn’t surprise me if they get off with a slap on the wrist and a fine though.

@Declan_Moffat will be able to see them in the ninth tier for about a fiver and a decent pie n’ pint option.

5 Likes

With the ruling about the super league they’ll just start that up.

Shur so what if they do?

Pie , chips and gravy was £8 the other day. I didn’t have any but I’ve regularly had the pie option at local rivals Sheffield FC

2 Likes

Proper football. I bet the stand didn’t even leak

Wasn’t in the stand but it was a tidy set up.
Sheffield FC is a great ground. Back of a pub and you go in and out of it to get your pints.

1 Like

Brighton off to a flyer against spurs in their jerseys paying homage to @ChairmanDan’s marathon

Getting away from united has been the making of Welbz

Penalty incoming for Brighton you’d feel…

2-0 to Brighton. The former Arsenal player Welbz is proving a handful to the spurs

West Ham lead at the Emirates, two great results as things stand for the united title challenge