Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Surely that poor cunt Ten Silk Purples will be getting the P45 before the year is out.

I like it, i like it, i like it

2 Likes

Jonny Evans must be questioning how his career has brought him to this point.

Manchester United lost nothing in defeat there. The home of the twice European Cup winners is always a very difficult place to go.

UP THE GARABALDI. HAVE THAT YE CHEATING BASTARDS

4 Likes

The United resurgence was good while it lasted

NUNO NUNO NUNO

Let’s not make any rash decisions. Give him another half a billion to spend first

Elanga really really really enjoyed that

Positives, Rashford scored and Diallo went past a defender. Thats it really.

Elanga and Gibbs White were outstanding, Nuno has us purring 7 goals in the first 3 games, need to get the Greek lad back in :goal_net: sharpish though.

3 Likes

He has to.Worse run since 1930.
Hes too passive and his teams attitude and style is vomit inducing.
Wet wipe.

Gibbs White is a massive talent

The club needs to back the manager now

1 Like

What a win. We gifted them a goal, otherwise the better team by a mile. Niakhate/Elanga/MGW/Domingues/Montiel/Yates/Murillo not men but giants. Nuno has the tricky trees purring.

2 Likes

What a sight to end the year on.

2 Likes

In the same way Manchester United’s trip to Nottingham Forest in January 1990 is universally seen as the game that saved Alex Ferguson, today’s trip to the City Ground will be seen in time as the game that heralded the glorious beginning of the Erik Ten Hag era for real.

Morgan Gibbs-White comes across as a thoroughly alright sort.

2 Likes

Elanga 15,000000
Gibbs White 25,000000
Anthony 90,000000
:grin:

1 Like

Arsenal imploding, 2-1 down to Fulham. They’ve not recovered from feeling the heat of the united title charge a few weeks ago