Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Terrible on crosses.

Happy new year lads.

Bet cashed in @artfoley.

6 Likes

There’s few enough of us here. Let Foley pick your avatar for the year or something

3 Likes

Naming rights for a year should cover it.
Davy Fitz would be a good start.

Good to see Bentancur back today. We’re expected to have quite a few of the rest of our walking wounded like Van de Ven, Romero, Bissouma, Sarr and Maddison back by late January/early February.

Luckily the League schedule is not too hectic over the next few weeks. It’s Man U (a) on 13 January, Brentford (h) on 31 January, Everton (a) on 4 February.

We were the best team in the league over first 12 games or so when we were able to field our strongest XI or close to it. We’ve done well to hang in there over the last 10 games or so and still only be 3 points off the top with all the absentees that we’ve had. We had to finish with 10 men today as we had no subs left to bring on when Veliz went off injured near the end.

If we get back close to full strength soon, we’ve every chance of winning the league.

1 Like

I offered that at the outset, but being a man if honour @EstebanSexface decided to fall on his sword

Anyone who comes out with a post like that wants to leave.

Kai Havertz the big stiff fucker playing midfield has killed them. Also, Saka isn’t very quick, despite all the rest.

Arsenal challenged last year because Odegaard, Saka and Martinelli all had double figures and were a constant goal threat.
None of them three are even playing well this season

4-0 Liverpool

1 Like

I’ve 20 on the draw.

Hopefully a good round off to the Christmas. I’ve a few beers in the fridge and looking forward to it

Fair to say that Declan Rice has fucked up the Arsenal since his arrival.

That would actually be incredibly unfair to say

Penalty

Nunez lining up for a big night here, a ferocious animal

Missed. :upside_down_face:

Shocking from TAA

A hammer blow to Mo Salah captainers

Curtis needs to be squaring that to Nunez