Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Great stuff from Lineker on horse racing.

He frowns. Seems lost in thought, and I wonder if he’s recapturing that glorious moment. It turns out he’s thinking about something else entirely. “Don’t you think it’s bizarre, sitting on a horse? Do you think in the future we’ll say, ‘We used to sit on horses, how bizarre?’ because nowadays you see people riding elephants and everyone goes, ‘What the fuck are they doing?’ So even though I don’t have a huge problem with it, I do wonder. You wouldn’t sit on a dog, would you? I know they’re smaller, but I wonder what the horse thinks. ‘Oh fuck, he’s on my back again’? People say, ‘Oh they love it. They carry on when people are not on them.’ And I think, ‘They like running around!’ I like running around. But I don’t want to piggyback Gazza all over the pitch.”

5 Likes

Luton 2 up after 2 minutes cc @Spidey Ogbebe with one

1 Like

De Zerbi has already checked out to Anfield

1 Like

Looks like Arteta has checked out too, Arsenal very pedestrian. Forest have Taiwo and Elanga to spring off the bench for the win

Luton have figured out this Zerbi bluffer good and proper

1 Like

Taiwo is back :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Jaysus Arsenal are a harmless collection of young lads.

1 Like

Zinchenko has no composure.

Jaysus. Some miss by Jesus

1 Like

Murillo and Omobamidele have been immense

Fuxxake

Somebody check the keepers Betfair account

The fucking goalie.

He’s terrible. The alternative option we have is even worse. Forest need to break the bank to get someone in before the deadline

This is all on a shit goalie

We want 5, we want 5, we want 5

3 Likes

Arsenal need to go and buy Evan Ferguson in the summer…or Toney now.

While defending, you’re probably right. He shits himself because he knows he can’t run. But on the ball, he is unbelievable and really helps Arsenal exert control.

If Ireland had a Zinchenko in midfield, we’d qualify.

TAIWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Hopefully he’s not let near it. An ordinary enough CV apart from finishing 6th with Brighton. A good manager not a great manager. Similar to Marco Silva.