Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

What a goal

2-2?

not yet

2 Likes

Cuntish.
Need a keeper badly but if Taiwo has a similar 2nd half to last season Forest have a right chance of staying up. Defended really well tonight I thought just a couple of individual errors handed all initiave to the Arse

Saudis blowing Villa right out of the title race. :frowning_face:

He’s going to Real Madrid for 165 million

Forest were a disgrace first half. As bad a performance as I have seen.

The Palace lads dug out a win for Roy tonight. He won’t be available for Ireland just yet.

The Viking is back

1 Like

Chelsea could trouble Liverpool tonight. Caicedo,Enzo and Palmer dropping in could cause McAllister bother as he struggles to cover the ground. Chilwell is a huge player for Chelsea, gives them badly needed running power and width.

Liverpool played Chelsea at Anfield in a midweek league fixture on January 31st, 2017. That was a deeply frustrating 1-1 draw and I expect something similar tonight.

1 Like

He could easily play there with the quality he has back to goal.

Liverpool look set everywhere else bar the holding midfielder.

I put 40 notes on Chelsea, they’re in decent form.

1 Like

Some serious players there despite all the circus.

Chelsea have good players, are underperforming but will probably be well up for this one against a Liverpool team who could find it difficult to strike the right emotional tone given the managerial situation.

I foresee Liverpool taking a 1-0 lead in the first half but Chelsea equalising either before or shortly after half time and Liverpool being unable to whip up the firestorm which which will produce a winner, with Chelsea looking the more likely to score. 1-1 for me Geoff.

1 Like

Liverpool have Bradley named right back and joe Gomez on the left with no defensive midfielder…

1 Like

A serious lack of character at right back

1 Like

Bradley is a lovely footballer but farce short of pace and power alright

He must surely rectify that now. He’ll be playing in front of a crowd where 80% backwoodsmen will hate him no matter what.