Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Jones is doing ok but is getting a lot of plaudits that a non English player wouldnā€™t enjoyā€¦ Heā€™s had moments but he needs to show a physical side to his game and tonight is one of those with Gallagher, Caicedo and Enzo pressing hard.

Yeah, football wise Jones has it all, he just needs to show he can put in those hard yards and go in where it hurts the way Gini and Henderson would. Thereā€™ll be times tonight Palmer will be dropping into his area, Enzo playing around him et cetera, legs will be burning. Its a good test.

He is playing way deeper than I thought he would. Really getting involved in the build up as a proper playmaker.

1 Like

Alvarez has the champions off the mark as the Viking waits on the bench

I just think thats absolutely mental. I donā€™t see it at all. Heā€™s a bit of a man child but canā€™t see him kicking on too much. Hopefully Iā€™m wrong. It happened once or twice before

What a free kick from KDB :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Another for Julian

If liverpool got Julian Alvarez instead of your man Nunez theyā€™d probably win the title.

What a signing.

KDB is a magician. One of the greats of the Premier League era

1 Like

Kompanys boys lying down in front of Pep like the mancs used to do for Fergie

1 Like

Big Vince has his statue. He gets it.

Did Brucie get a statue?

Manchester United had the Brucie bonus, Abu Dhabi have the help of their Kompany men.

Hopefully Julian gets his hat trick early so they can get the Viking onto the field to bang in a few

Iā€™d say he has it, to play Prem regularly at 18 or 19 in that position, youā€™ve gotta be a serious yoke.

His touch is excellent, he links well, he is exceptional in the air, strikes the ball well off both feet. He is that Kane, Lewa, Benzema type forward that knits the attack, donā€™t have to be super quick. Just have good movement and hold the ball up, bring others into play.

Milner spoke well about him the other day. Heā€™ll be ok will Ev

1 Like

A lovely rendition of a song about some stadium falling down, I didnā€™t catch what one it was

Its the touch, awareness, side-footed finishes from 25 yards. Heā€™d be some signing for Liverpool with Trent crossing and Nunez + Salah bombing past either side.

1 Like

Ivan Toney causing havoc

Iā€™d bite your arm off for a draw. That Chelsea team is immense. A billion pounds worth

Van dijk, Alexander Arnold and Salah all into the last 18 months of their contracts?

Alisson makes difficult goalkeeping look so routine

Peno surely