Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

What’s his agility on football manager about 68?

The original ronaldo was twice the striker of him.

:grinning: :grinning:

They’re extraordinary really…

Football manager :joy:

:smiley::smiley:

Great result for the league tonight. City play Liverpool and Arsenal in March. Hopefully all three are still in play coming into that

Was that a good result for united I wonder?

The best result for United is anything that sees the cunts win nothing.

It’s looking like united will win nothing alright

2 Likes

Holy shit. Thats assault. I presume Kloppo was spitting in the face of the officials about this injustice as usual ?

In fairness it was 3-0 at the time. I’d doubt it would have changed the game massively even if awarded. Liverpool were denied one themselves in the first half.

Bradley shoulda been sent off for that tackle on Toney

So your in fairness would be to disregard fairness because of the time in the match it happened? Brentford scored next though? So surely 3-2 may have been a very different game?

That manu fan is so seething hes posted that video 4 times

1 Like

It’s insane the decisions Liverpool are getting

As long as the cunts don’t win the league, it’ll be somewhat bearable. Cunts are hard work.

There would be demonstrations and vigils if there are perceived slights on the cunts.

Ah shure look its a farewell season to a generational manager. He deserves everything he gets. He’ll be shining a second league cup in 8 years this time next sunday probably and that is outrageous achievement.

You’re very vexed about a routine win in a game not even involving your EPL team of choice. Your own team were benefactors for those kind of decisions for generations as you well know.

Ultimately when the season is finished Liverpool will think back to the Luis Diaz goal wrongly ruled out against Spurs and the blatant handball by Martin Odegaard. A non-penalty in a game where they were 3-0 up with less than 20 minutes to go won’t be the most contentious decision they’ve been involved in.

2 Likes