Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

The poor cunts, they never get a decision…

1 Like

Forever outraged cunts…

You sound like the sort of fella who would need a map to get around a Cunt

Jota is constantly cheating

Hmmm. You’ve decided to vex me there for no reason and dont seem to address the actual stonewall penalty at all. You are correct though, liverpool footix will think about a disallowed goal against spurs at the end of the season. They wont however think about beating palace when they were 1 nil down and then Ayew got sent off for something widely described as ‘surpisingly soft’. It seems Klopps outright abise of officials does work well for them.

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2024/0217/1432916-guardiola-relaxed-about-haalands-wasteful-display/

“We create the chances, he had the chances and next time he’s going to score. I don’t blame him. It’s football, it’s human beings.”

That’s why he’s the best

You might be right…some cunts are harder to understand than others.

Have you got a FIFA simulation of the Alexis Mac red card that was later overturned? Or Justin Kluivert’s tackle that was identical to the one that Curtis Jones was sent off for? These things tend to even themselves out over a season.

Cunts would demonstrate and hold a vigil. They would also boycott the SUN.

With the cunts, they always get more than everyone else. Evening out doesn’t apply to klopp and that shower…

Calm down lads

These are on sale

3 Likes

Ye have them fierce afraid yet gonna do it. Once again they are begging city to do their dirty work. It’s perfect and glorious.

1 Like

It is low. Asking arab sportswashers to help you out. Not good but better than the alternative.

Drink it in lads.

Drink it the fuck in

1 Like

south park my posts GIF

It’s been over a decade of delicious tears. And it wont be ending anytime soon either by the looks of it

WHAT A TITLE RACE!

Three teams left going for it. It’ll probably go down to the final game of the season. Best season in years.

I’m not sure is it the tears or the water from the leaky roof

Liverpool have had more incorrect var decisions go against them than anyone else in the league.

Jota was hauled to the ground today for the most blatant peno you’ll ever see but wasn’t given…

But yes, the great klopp / Liverpool conspiracy :joy:

1 Like